Sunday, June 28, 2009

skater vs wild

I just returned home from my adventure to Lincoln, NH, about 2 hours north of Boston. I had Friday off so Steve, Jay and myself drove up Thursday and we had an amazing weekend. We did manage to find some stuff to blade up in the hicks but after attempting a scary rail into the dark and a wall at Loon Ski Resort I destroyed my shin and could barley walk afterward. We did a lot of swimming, eating, drinking and a little bit of skating. There are also pictures of a giant lime-green luna moth with a wingspan of almost 5 inches.

this Elk use to be my pet

Yogi the bear tried stealing the wrong picnic basket

NH has some weird snacks, I had to buy them

this rail was mellow looking but really fast into the dark, a concrete wall and a wet landing

I am calling this the Hulk Moth, it was huge



we found a sick rock to jump off into the river

this was the landing of the rock jump, about 7ft deep

stick boy

surrounded by mountains

2 comments: